Tropical POG Dressing
Tired of the same old salads? Us, too.
This tangy, easy-peasy dressing will leave your taste-buds asking for more!
We can’t decide what our favorite part is about this dressing:
- the fact that we can whip it up in less than five minutes . . .
- that it’s so amazingly delicious . . .
- or the super-healthy, homemade factor.
If you can decide, let us know! 🙂
1 Cup Sun Tropics Passion Orange Guava Nectar
1 T Vinegar (Balsamic or White Wine are our favorites for this recipe, providing subtle differences in the flavor outcome–both delicious!)
2 T Olive Oil
1 tsp Chopped, Raw Garlic
1 tsp Raw, Organic Honey
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1. Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender.
2. Blend until combined.
3. Yup, that’s it. 🙂 Drizzle or toss with your favorite greens and store extra in an airtight container in the fridge for next time!
4. Don’t forget to share with us what you think and/or how yours turned out on our Facebook Page
–We love hearing from you!