Tropical Shredded Chicken Sandwiches
Welcome to your new favorite easiest dinner ever!
1 package burger buns or Hawaiian sweet rolls
1-2 avocados, pitted, sliced
6 rinsed frozen chicken breasts
1/2 cup Sun Tropics® Passion Orange Guava 100% Juice
1 bottle BBQ sauce
1 bag Coleslaw mix
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
2 tbsp avocado oil
1/2 cup Sun Tropics® Calamansi Lime Nectar
1/4 teaspoon salt
- Put the frozen chicken breasts inside the crock pot. Pour BBQ sauce and Passion Orange Guava 100% Juice over the top. Cover and set crock pot for either 4-6 hours on high, or 8-10 hours on low.
- Make the Coleslaw anytime. Pour shredded Coleslaw into a medium bowl. Add chopped cilantro, avocado oil, Calamansi Lime Nectar, and salt.
- Warm your buns in the oven at 350° F for 3-5 minutes, or serve them right out of the bag.
- When chicken breasts are cooked, remove the meat and place in a bowl. Shred the chicken by using a fork.
- Open buns. Top with chicken, coleslaw, and avocado.
Up Next: Stir-Fry Sauce