Makes a dozen
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup Sun Tropics® Pure Calamansi
1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl, mix together dry ingredients: flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, mix milk and Pure Calamansi. Set aside.
4. Using a hand mixer, cream butter and sugar for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add eggs one at a time and mix well.
6. Add in milk mixture and flour mixture.
7. Mix until well blended, do not over mix.
8. Scoop into a non-stick muffin pans.
9. Bake for 18-23 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.