Tropical Snowman Pancakes
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Makes 6-8 Servings
2 cups all purpose flour
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1.5 teaspoons kosher salt
1 cup whole milk
1 cup Sun Tropics Mango Nectar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1⁄2 cup bananas, sliced
1⁄2 cup zucchini, peeled and grated
Blueberries, to garnish
Powdered sugar, to garnish
Bacon, cooked, to garnish
Mango, sliced into rounds
1. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt.
2. Pour in the milk, Mango Nectar, eggs and vanilla. Stir thoroughly until combined.
3. Fold in zucchini and bananas.
4. Heat butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Make two different-sized pancakes for
each part of snowman; one using a 1⁄4 a cup of batter, the other using four tablespoons of
batter. Flip once bubbles start to form on each pancake and let cook on other side for
5. Remove from heat and place on a plate. Use the blueberries for the eyes and buttons,
bacon as scarf, and mango rounds as the sun. Serve warm with maple syrup.
Up Next: 5 Minute Crème Brulée Rice Pudding