Baked Chicken with Calamansi
An easy and super tasty dinner dish from Chef Cocoy Ventura.
½ chicken, cut into pieces
2 tbsp sea salt
2 tsp black pepper
8 tbsp Sun Tropics® Pure Calamansi (divided)
3 tbsp honey
2 tbsp oil
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Coat chicken with sea salt, black pepper, 2 tbsp Pure Calamansi, and honey.
- Heat oil under high heat.
- Sear chicken until both sides are brown.
- Place seared chicken in preheated oven for 15 mins.
- Turn chicken pieces over once. Add 6 tbsp Pure Calamansi on top of chicken.
- Bake for another 15 mins.
- Serve with rice.
Up Next: Guava and Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars