Calamansi-Glazed Ham Steak
Makes 2 servings
1 tbsp butter
½ lb ham steak
3 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
4 tbsp Sun Tropics® Pure Calamansi
- On high heat, melt butter onto a non-stick sauté pan.
- Gently lay ham steak flat onto the pan.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon over the ham steak. Add Pure Calamansi.
- When sugar is melted, flip ham steak and brown the other side with the bubbling glaze. Flip again to glaze the other side of ham steak. Reduce cooking liquid until thick.
- Serve with garlic fried rice and eggs.
Up Next: Chicken Calamansi Adobo