Calamansi-Glazed Ham Steak
Makes 2 servings
1 Tablespoon butter
½ pound ham steak
3 Tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
4 Tablespoons Sun Tropics® Pure Calamansi
- On high heat, melt butter onto a non-stick sauté pan.
- Gently lay ham steak flat onto the pan.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon over the ham steak. Add Pure Calamansi.
- When sugar is melted, flip ham steak and brown the other side with the bubbling glaze. Flip again to glaze the other side of ham steak. Reduce cooking liquid until thick.
- Serve with garlic fried rice and eggs.
Up Next: Roasted Crabs with Garlic Calamansi