Chili Garlic Prawns With Calamansi
Makes 2 servings
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
10 cloves garlic, minced
3 Tablespoons crushed dried red chilis
2 Tablespoons red bell pepper, diced
½ medium size zucchini, diced
1 pound medium-large prawns, peeled and deveined
2 Tablespoons oyster sauce
3 Tablespoons Sun Tropics® Pure Calamansi
Cherry tomatoes for garnish
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Stir fry garlic, red chilis, bell pepper, and zucchini.
- Add prawns, oyster sauce and Pure Calamansi.
- Cook prawns for 6 to 8 minutes or until prawns turn pink.
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes and serve hot.
Up Next: Kilawin Visayas Style