Sauteed Tofu & Sugar Peas
Makes 2 servings
1/2 lb firm tofu
Oil for deep frying
3 tbsp vegetable oil
3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
1 shallot, roughly chopped
2 tbsp Sun Tropics® Pure Calamansi
¼ cup water
2 tbsp soy sauce
½ lb sugar peas, peeled
½ tsp black pepper
- Deep fry tofu and drain on paper towels.
- Heat oil over medium high heat. Saute garlic and shallots until soft and translucent.
- Add Pure Calamansi, water, and soy sauce.
- Add the sugar peas, fried tofu, and black pepper. Stir fry and cover.
- Cook for 3 to 5 minutes until sugar peas are bright green and al dente.
Up Next: Sweet and Sour Oyster Mushrooms