5 Minute Crème Brulée Rice Pudding
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Makes 2 Servings
1 package Sun Tropics® Original Coconut Milk Rice Pudding (2 snack cups)
1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of cinnamon
2 tbsp superfine sugar
6 blueberries, washed
mint leaves, to garnish
1. Empty both Original Coconut Milk Rice Pudding snack cups into a small bowl. Mix in vanilla extract,
and cinnamon until combined.
2. Divide Original Coconut Milk Rice Pudding into two ramekins and generously coat tops with sugar.
3. Heat broiler on high and position oven rack just under broiler. Place ramekins on rack and broil
tops until sugar has browned and caramelized. About 3-6 minutes. Watch carefully to prevent burning.
4. Remove ramekins from oven and let sugar cool to form a crust. About 30 minutes.
5. Garnish with blueberries and fresh mint leaves.
Up Next: Oven Fried Chicken